The World’s Sole Owner of TRIKLONE LE and PERKLONE MD has Launched ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kit to its Customers Who Use Critical Degreasing Applications in the Aviation Industry
RUNCORN, England, October 28, 2015
ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kits improve the Vapor-Degreasing process of TRIKLONE™ and PERKLONE™ products;
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ conform to ASTM Vapor-Degreasing.
Banner Chemicals have now launched the ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kit for their customers who use TRIKLONE and PERKLONE in metal degreasing applications. PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ ASTM conforming products carry aerospace approvals for the critical cleaning process.
The ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kit saves customers time and costs by enabling them to improve efficiency and manage the degreasing-process better.
Trichloroethylene TCE (branded product TRIKLONE™ LE)
Perchloroethylene PCE (branded product PERKLONE™ MD)
ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kit
Dr. Maggie Kessler, Export Director of Banner Chemicals says:
“Our unique TRIKLONE and PERKLONE are extra stabilised and recommended by our customers as the most suitable ASTM metal-degreasing applications.
If you have important metal-degreasing processes we now supply TRIKLONE and PERKLONE products together with their ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) test-kits.
Our dedicated and committed team are always available to take your order, to give you technical advice and of course to ship our confirmed ASTM TRIKLONE and PERKLONE products together with their ALKALINITY & AAV test-kit to your location.”
Key facts & figures:
Banner Chemicals offered PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ as:
- 99% pure
- Extra stabilised grade
- ASTM grade of metal-degreasing
- Have over 100 years of technology & know-how
- Over 150 years in business
- Branded product (PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™)
- Many approvals
- REACH registered
- PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ AAV Test-Kit
- PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ products are currently supplied to more than 90 countries worldwide, to many metal-degreasing satisfied customers worldwide
ABOUT PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ PRODUCTS:
Banner Chemicals exclusively produce and supply all grades of PERKLONE™ and TRIKLONE™, Including TRIKLONE™ N and LE; PERKLONE™ MD, D, DX PLUS™ and EXT
- TRIKLONE™ U – Minimum stabilised for specialised applications
- TRIKLONE™ N – Metal Degreasing product (Highly stabilised grade)
- TRIKLONE™ LE – ASTM conforming, Metal Degreasing product (Extra stabilised grade)
- AAV ( Acid Acceptance test-kit ), custom-made for PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™
- PERKLONE™ MD – ASTM conforming, Metal Degreasing product (Extra stabilised grade)
- PERKLONE™ D – Dry-cleaning applications (also available in 20L cans)
- PERKLONE™ EXT – Catalyst / Isomerization grade ( Refinery approved by UOP)
- All products are manufactured under ISO9001:2008 from premium quality feedstocks and of 99.99% pure
- TRIKLONE™ & PERKLONE™ are REACH registered product
Release Summary / Keywords:
Perchloroethylene, PCE, PERC, Perchlor, PERKLONE™
Trichloroethylene, TCE, TRICK, Trikchlor, TRIKLONE™
ATMS Metal Degreasing
PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ Aerospace approved degreasers
PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ Metal degreasing / Metal cleaning grades
PERKLONE™ EXT Catalyst grade, Isomerization grade
PERKLONE™ D, Dry-cleaning
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ are registered trademarks supplied GLOBALLY and EXCLUSIVELY by Banner Chemicals UK.
Dr M Kessler
Telephone: +44 1928 597 000
SOURCE Banner Chemicals UK