ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kits (Acid Acceptance Value) are used to monitor the quality of the Vapour-Degreasing solvents TRIKLONE and PERKLONE
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ conforms to ASTM for Vapour-Degreasing processes
Banner Chemicals UK have now launched the ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kit for their customers who use TRIKLONE™ and PERKLONE™ in metal degreasing applications.
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ ASTM conforming products.
PERKLONE™, TRIKLONE™ aerospace approved products for the critical cleaning process.
The ALKALINITY & AAV Test-Kits save customers time and costs by maintaining PERKLONE™ and TRIKLONE™ to a high level of quality, and enabling a better degreasing process.
Perchloroethylene PCE (branded product PERKLONE™ MD)
ALKALINITY & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) Test-Kits
Key facts & figures:
Banner Chemicals offer PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ as:
- 99.95% minimum pure
- Extra stabilised grade
- ASTM grade of metal-degreasing
- Have over 100 years of technology & know-how
- Over 150 years in business
- Branded product (PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™)
- Many approvals
- REACH registered
- PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ AAV Test-Kit
- PERKLONE™ & TRIKLONE™ products are currently supplied worldwide, to many metal-degreasing satisfied customers worldwide